Tuesday 15 April 2014

INTRODUCTION

Assalamualaikum Wbt, I bit to one and all. Let me introduce myself first, my name is Muzzalifah Binti Mustafa and I'm 21 years old. I am a student from Kolej Profesional Mara Indera Mahkota and I'm taking Diploma in English Communication, and this is my last semester (Sem 5). We are semester 5 student were given the task to create a blog as our assignment for subject, Digital and Mobile Communication ITE 3563). For information, I have chosen the theme for my blog which is legend. Based on my theme, I also have chosen the right title which is The Legend of Mahsuri. The Legend of Mahsuri was happened in Langkawi on 14th or 19th century. 


this one of the picture of Mahsuri


The purpose of creating this blog is to inform the readers about the history of Mahsuri, the conflicts that happen in Mahsuri’s life, the effects after Mahsuri’s incident (the 7 generation's curse) and to enlighten the readers about the moral of the story through this story.




  

1 comment: